We fix our eyes not on what is seen but what is unseen2 Corinthians 4:18
Prayer is a foundational part of a personal relationship with God.
Praising Him for all he’s done, prophesying and speaking out the promises He made throughout scripture, petitioning for the needs we face daily and pausing to realign ourselves with heaven.
Here at C3 Hope, we are committed to both a personal prayer life and a corporate one, ensuring we create space where we can prioritise prayer for one another and for all God is doing among our church family.
You can add any prayer requests you have to our Online Prayer Wall below. People will be able to see your request and join with you in prayer or stand in faith on your behalf. Our staff and dedicated Prayer Team will also see your prayer and will continue to pray for your request throughout the week
Please keep your prayer concise. Prayers may be removed if issue is too sensitive or not appropriate to be shared online - for prayers of a more delicate nature, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edmund Krzeminski[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.