wherever you are.
As we continue to social distance in order to keep our communities safe, we are ready to offer a series of special live stream worship services, Sundays at 10am.
Reserve your seat
Bookings for all reserved seatings for in-person gatherings will resume when government guidance changes.
For those of you who would like to gather in person, we ask that you reserve a seat for you (and everyone coming for your household or social bubble) no later than the Thursday before the Sunday you plan to attend. Please book for each Sunday using the buttons below.
Keeping you safe
Everyone’s health, wellbeing and safety is very important. So, in line with the Government Guidelines for Places of Worship and for your protection, we have implemented a number of changes at our venue. Please ensure you have read these COVID-19 changes in full before you decide to reserve a space at a physical gathering:
- All venues and activities have been risk assessed.
- Venues have been thoroughly deep cleaned and disinfected.
- We have increased regular cleaning, and will be introducing cleaning between back to back services when appropriate.
- Sanitisation stations have been installed in all areas around the building including entrances, exits and toilets.
- One way systems have been implemented where appropriate.
- Socially distanced seating has been implemented.
- Staff and teams have been fully trained.
As we’re sure you will understand, we care deeply for the health and safety of our congregations, that is why we have worked hard to implement the changes we have made, so that you can feel confident in attending a physical gathering, serving on a team or entering our buildings.
All our measures have been put in place according to government guidelines. If you’d like any further information about our Sunday gatherings – in person or online – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see our FAQ's below.